Hello guys, this recipe is for all nutella lovers. As I’m bored with regular french toast. This chocolaty toast tastes really great and very simple to prepare.
French toast is known by various names like bombay toast,eggy bread and German toast
You can use peanut butter also along with nutella.
Bread : 6
Egg : 2
Sugar : 2tsp
Vanilla essence : 1 tsp (optional)
Milk : 6-7 tbsp
Nutella : 6 tbsp
Powdered Sugar : 1 tbsp
Butter : As needed
- Whisk eggs,sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
Spread nutella on each bread slice.
Cover it with other slice.
Coat bread slice in a egg mixture from both sides.
Shallow fry it from both sides on a medium flame .
Remove it from a pan and cut it diagonally.
Sprinkle powdered sugar and serve it hot.
Halloumi is a cheese which comes from Cyprus. It’s made up of goat and sheep’s milk sometimes cow’s milk is also used.
It’s a staple Labnese breakfast. Halloumi sandwich is healthy and quite filling.
Let’s check out it’s ingredients and recipe .
Halloumi : 2-3 thin slices
Cucumber : few thick slices
Buns : 1
Tomatoes : 1 thick slice
Zatar : 2 tbsp
Olive oil : 3 tbsp
Olives : 1-2 tbsp (thinly sliced)
- Grill halloumi on medim flame till golden brown from both sides.
- Cut bun into half.
- Slice tomatoe and cucumber.
- Make a mixture of zatar and olive oil. Spread it at base of bun.
- Now put one or two slice of halloumi,one tomato slice,few cucumber and olives.
- Cover it with other half of the bun.
- Serve immediately.
This is such a simple and tasty recipe. It’s my personal recipe if you have any suggestions plz let me know in comment section.
I love bananas and nutty flavour of peanut butter goes perfect with it. For healthy and quick breakfast it is just perfect.
Banana : 1
Peanut butter : 4tbsp
Butter : 1 tsp
Almond and Pistachio : 2 tbsp
- Split banana into 4 pieces .
- Add butter in a pan and fry banana light brown (don’t over fry it).
- Now spread peanut butter on both the sides .
- Sprinkle nuts over it.
You can refrigerate it also .
Egg is the most healthy option for breakfast. It can be cooked in different ways with lot of variations.
Here I am sharing quick and simple recipe it’ll take only 10 mins.
I have used eggs, onions,chillies,salt and lots of cheddar cheese. If you don’t like onions you can skip it. It’s completely your choice Instead of green chillies you can use crushed pepper.
Egg : 2
Onion: 1/2 medium or 1 small
Green chillies: 2
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Cheddar cheese : 1 cup
Dum ka keema is Pakistani and Indian subcontinent dish. It is mainly made up of minced meat mixed with herbs and spices on slow cooker.
It can be served with Naan , chapati or bread.
Minced meat : 1 kg
Raw papaya : 2 tbsp
Raw onions : 2 medium
Yoghurt : 1 1/2 cups
Red chilli : 1 tsp
Garam masala : 1tbsp
Ginger and Garlic paste : 2 tbsp
Cumin powder : 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
Coriander powder : 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Wash beef/mutton mince and drain water.
- In a separate bowl whisk yoghurt,raw papaya,salt,spices,ginger and garlic paste.
- Mix this mixture with beef/mutton mince.
- Cover and allow to marinate it for 3-4 hrs.
- Burn a small piece of coal and put it in foil.
- Place this foil in a dish of marinated mince .
- Pour few drops of oil on burning coal and immediately close the lid in order to infuse the smoky aroma into the mince.
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan and add chopped onions.
- Fry until they are golden brown.
- Add the marinated mince and stir it for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cook for 25-30 mins on slow flame.
- Stir occasionally.
- Once excess moisture dried and mince is tender turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves,ginger strands.
- Serve it hot with naan,chapati or bread.